120 Norman Avenue South, Foley MN 56329
Phone (320) 968-6425
Heritage Place is our senior apartment community with services. Our 30 apartment units feature a selection of sizes and styles, including one or two bedrooms and handicapped accessible. Our residential community provides services and amenities key to an easy and affordable lifestyle.
We've also created a safe environment which includes an emergency pull-cord system connected to a pager that is kept with one our Care Attendants, who are available 24 hours a day. You and your family will rest easy knowing help is nearby if you need it.
Heritage Place is the perfect place to take advantage of your precious and well-deserved leisure time in an attractive apartment with every convenience. Just look at what we have to offer:
- Paid utilities (telephone, t.v., and cable not included)
- Daily noon meal and options for more
- 24-hour pull cord emergency response system
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Secured entry
- Fireplace lounge
- Fully equipped laundry facilities on each floor
- Activities and exercise programming
- Chapel with on-staff Chaplain
- Sprinklers and alarms for fire safety
- Convenient, indoor mail boxes
- Centrally located elevator
- No entrance fee
- Walking path nearby
- Scheduled non-emergency local transportation
- And much, much more!
|Rentals are on a month-to-month basis and include a daily noon meal, light house cleaning once a week, and all utilities (except telephone and cable television).|
|One-Bedroom||515 sq. feet||$928/month|
|One-Bedroom Luxury||620 sq. feet||$1,065/month|
|Two-Bedroom||840 sq. feet||$1,207/month|
|Air conditioner||(optional, $125 fee per season)|
|Additional person charge:||$120/month|
If you're interested in learning more about this carefully planned and beautifully detailed rental community, please call Kathy Oelrich for a personal tour at (320) 968-6425.