We are a comprehensive elder and healthcare campus serving Central Minnesota. Nestled in a quiet, residential neighborhood at the heart of Foley, we strive to be the provider of choice within our community by providing high-quality and industry leading care.
Our skilled and experienced staff provides care and support in independent senior housing, assisted living, long or short-term nursing, memory care, physical, occupational, and speech therapy, adult day service, and so much more. Our wide range of services provides exceptional on-site care as well as the opportunity for individuals to move into other areas of care, as needed, with ease and careful attention.
Beyond the care for those living on our campus, we also strive to be a trusted partner within our community by providing the professional tools, education, resources, and communication to those in need of our help.
Every day, we let our core values of integrity, teamwork, and family guide us to provide exceptional care with the attention, compassion, and respect everyone deserves.
Heritage of Foley Timeline:
- An exploratory committee, comprised of seven local businessmen, is formed to research possibilities for a nursing center in Foley. The group formed a company called Foley Business Enterprise, Inc. to finance the project. Ground is broken and construction begins under the guidance of Conlin Construction.
- Foley Nursing Center opens in June as a modern, well-furnished, 87-bed community.
- Foley Nursing Center is purchased by Martin Hamon Enterprise of California, now operating as Sierra Medical Enterprise.
- The North Wing is added.
- Addition of on-site, facility owned transportation, and the beginning of our home care services.
- In-house therapy and rehabilitation services begin.
- Through generous donations, an apiary is added to the front of the day room.
- Twenty-unit Heritage Place apartment building added.
- Chapel and worship area as well as dedicated therapy and rehabilitation area added.
- East end and lower level is prepared for expansion.
- Elevator is added for increased accessibility.
- Heritage Place assisted living community is expanded with an addition of 10 apartment units.
- The East Wing is transformed, updated, and developed into the secured memory care wing.
- Five rooms added to the middle wing as dedicated short-term therapy rooms.
- Home Care division moves to new building on Norman Avenue in Foley.
- Major additions of the 500 Wing and Heritage Pointe Apartments.
- Major renovation of the entire facility, with exception of the 100 Wing, is completed.
- The 100 Wing major renovation project completed.
- Heritage Pointe apartment community adds assisted living services.
- Heritage of Foley partners with ProRehab to offer specialized, on-site therapy and rehabilitation services.
- Heritage Place apartments adds assisted living to meet the changing needs of its residents.
- 300 Wing and Adult Day Services renovation completed including new paint, flooring and fixtures.
- Partnership with Genevive Physician Services to offer in-house rounding services up to 20 hours per week and on-call services 24×7.
- Reduced beds to 78 to provide more private room options for residents
- Expanded Adult Day Services and relocated to Heritage Pointe building
- Independent Senior Housing offered at Heritage Pointe