Volunteers are an essential part of our community and play a significant part in the very heart of what we do as a community. Our facility relies on volunteers to contribute companionship, fun, cares, and service to the residents of Heritage of Foley.
As a volunteer, you can select the opportunity that fits your skills and interests best. Whether your talents are musical, spiritual, arts and crafts, playing cards or just visiting with residents, we have a spot for your skills. Volunteers can also enjoy gardening, watering plants, feeding birds, calling bingo or clerical tasks.
How to become a Volunteer
- Contact the Campus Volunteer Coordinator, Jane Messner, at 320-968-6201 ext 136 or complete the application below.
- Once the application has been reviewed, our Coordinator will set up and interview with the volunteer.
- Volunteers complete general volunteer orientation with the Volunteer Coordinator. This process is to help you understand our goals and mission in serving seniors.
- Interested volunteers need to pass a background screen and receive a Mantoux test for Tuberculosis.
- Training and placement will occur according to the skills, talents, and interests of the volunteer and facilities needs.