Heritage Place is our senior apartment community with services. Our 30 apartment units feature a selection of sizes and styles, including one or two bedrooms and are handicapped accessible. Our residential community provides services and amenities key to an easy and affordable lifestyle.
We’ve also created a safe environment which offers a 24 hour wireless pendant and an emergency pull-cord system connected to a pager that is kept with one of our Care Attendants, who are available 24 hours a day. You and your family will rest easy knowing help is nearby if you need it.
Heritage Place is the perfect place to take advantage of your precious and well-deserved leisure time in and an attractive apartment with every convenience.
Look what we have to offer:
- Paid utilities (telephone, TV, and cable not included)
- Daily noon meal and options for more
- 24-hour wireless pendant and pull cord emergency response systems
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Secured entry
- Fireplace lounge
- Fully equipped laundry facilities on each floor
- Activities and exercise programming
- Chapel with on-staff Chaplain
- Sprinklers and alarms for fire safety
- Convenient, indoor mailboxes
- Centrally located elevator
- No entrance fee
- Walking path nearby
- Scheduled non-emergency local transportation and much, much more!
Click here to review the Uniform Consumer Information Guide.
If you are interested in learning more about this carefully planned and beautifully detailed rental community, please call Kathy Oelrich at (320) 968-6425 for a personal tour.