The primary purpose of the role of the Nursing Assistant (NA/R) is to provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as directed by your supervisors. The NA/R reports any noted changes in the resident as they are noted to the licensed nurse.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
- Current NAR certification with state of MN.
Part Time – Day and Evening Shifts Open
Open Shifts: 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm (evening/relief shift)
Full time hours are 64 -80 hours per two week period, part time hours are 32 hours per two week period.
Both include every other weekend and holiday due to resident needs.
Combination of various shifts is a possibility for increased hours or flexibility.
We offer flexible work schedules which is important for students and others.
Application deadline is: Until filled, we keep applications for six months.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.