The primary purpose of a Personal Care Attendant and Nursing Assistant is to provide assigned tenants with routine care and support in accordance with established facility procedures as directed by the supervisor.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments
- Reliable and good time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to lead social activities
Hours are: Part time day shift, every third weekend/holiday rotation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.