Foley Nursing Center
At the very foundation of Heritage of Foley you’ll find our Nursing Center. Since our humble beginnings in the 1970s as a small home for the elderly, our nursing center has grown to an 89-bed state-of-the-art extended stay healthcare facility. Our vision of providing compassionate, attentive care with dignity and respect has never changed. A recent, campus-wide remodeling project has improved our facility and technology to ensure we can provide the highest level of care and an unparalleled level of comfort and amenities.
More than just a health care provider, we strive to create a vibrant and nurturing community among our residents. When you walk through our front door, we hope you experience feelings of warmth and caring from your surroundings and the smiles of our employees.
Our professional team of caregivers is trained to provide the finest quality multidimensional care. Beyond medical care, we provide attention to our residents’ personal, practical, emotional, and spiritual needs. Our commitment to your health extends to your happiness and peace of mind, as well.
We are proud that our campus is specialized enough to meet a comprehensive range of medical needs while small enough to provide individualized and attentive care.
Our nursing center residents enjoy:
- 24-hour assistance and care
- Quiet and comfortable accommodations
- Activity programs with arts, crafts, games, music, and social interaction
- Laundry service
- Furnished community areas for family gatherings
- Delicious meals with an on-staff dietitian to ensure proper nutrition
- Chapel and religious services
- Transportation to and from off-campus events
- Rehabilitation and therapy services
- Complementary television, local telephone, and wireless internet
- On-site physician care
- Friendly and professional staff
Please call the center at (320) 968-6201 if you would like more information or to set-up a personal, guided tour.