Heritage Pointe Senior Assisted Living
We understand the importance of maintaining your independence in retirement. We also understand it’s nice to have a helping hand nearby when you need it.
Located on the Heritage of Foley campus, Heritage Assisted Living is a two-building, 37 apartment senior living community. Heritage Assisted Living is the perfect place to take advantage of your well-deserved leisure time in an attractive community with every convenience available.
We are proud to offer many different living and assistance plans to provide as much, or as little, help as you need. With a variety of one and two bedrooms, as well as handicapped-accessible floor plans, we have accommodations to fit everyone.
In our commitment to provide safety and peace of mind to our community, we have created a safe living environment. Included for every resident is 24-hour on-call assistance, pendant and pull cord alert systems for emergencies, and secured entry to all buildings. You will be able to rest soundly knowing we are always there when you need us.
Beyond safety, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of comfort and luxury amenities as well. As a member of the Heritage place community you will also receive and have access to:
- Paid Utilities (heat, electric, water, refuse)
- Fireplace lounge
- Three season sunroom, nearby walking paths, gardens
- Convenient indoor mailboxes
- Spacious kitchens
- Centrally located elevator
- Fully equipped laundry facilities on each floor or provided laundry service
- Scheduled local transportation
- Weekly light housekeeping visits
- Individually designed meal plans
- Exercise and wellness programming
- Social activities including happy hour, bingo cards, and other scheduled events
- On-site chapel
- Health and wellness monitoring
- Rehabilitation therapy services
- On-site salon and barber shop
- Country store
- And so much more…
We would love for you to join the Heritage Assisted Living Community. Give us a call today and learn more about what Heritage Assisted Living has to offer and how to become a member.