Short Term Care
At Heritage of Foley, we know not everyone requires long-term care. We also know those in need of short-term care want to regain their independence and get back home as quickly as possible. Our short term and transitional care unit are here to give you a home away from home while providing recovery and rehabilitation treatment following a severe illness, traumatic injury, or major surgery. We will be your shortstop between the hospital and home.
Our short term care is focused on getting you back on your feet and home as quickly as possible. Upon admission, we start our discharge planning to minimize the time you will need to spend with us. We work with you to develop the treatment and rehabilitation program to help you regain your health, strength, and confidence and to reestablish your independence.
While in our short term care, you’ll have access to:
- Individually designed rehabilitation and recovery program
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies through ProRehab
- 24-hour care and assistance
- Quiet and comfortable accommodations
- Activity programs with arts, crafts, games, music, and social interaction
- Laundry service
- Delicious meals with an on-staff dietitian to ensure proper nutrition
- Chapel and religious services
- Transportation to and from off-campus events
- Complimentary television, local telephone, and wireless internet
- On-site physician care
Give Heritage of Foley a call today to learn more about how our short term care can help you get strong, healthy, and back home as quickly as possible.